Job reference - 34901
- Opportunity to work in one of New Zealand's top truck dealerships
- Fantastic workshop facilities with room for growth
- Friendly, professional team at an accredited employer
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are seeking a trade qualified diesel truck mechanic to join the professional team and operate from a modern, well-equipped workshop on late model trucks. Top dollar rates, time and a half for overtime, tool allowance and training and development are all on offer! One of the best truck retailers in New Zealand!
About the location
Hamilton is a lovely place to live and raise a family, is away from the hustle and bustle. It offers affordable housing, good schools and universities and is commutable on a weekend to Auckland, Tauranga and only 45 minutes drive from the world class Raglan beach.
The role and the requirements
This truck dealership is part of a network providing after sales and service support to the road transport industry.
- Full trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic
- Post apprenticeship experience working on late model trucks
- Ability to carry out maintenance, servicing, major repairs, and diagnostics
- Franchise training on late model truck brands preferred
- Applicants from a fleet maintenance background will also be considered
- A stable career history and good references
- Good communication skills
The company has a fun and rewarding company culture where you will feel part of the team and enjoy excellent working conditions. In addition to this, the role offers competitive rates of pay, time and a half overtimes rates, tool allowances, further opportunities for training, as well as career progression opportunities.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.