Job reference - 35556
- Opportunities available at various locations for this accredited employer
- High paying rates and various brands
- Exceptional company representing leading brands
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Diesel Technicians to join this progressive company. The successful candidate will be joining a company that values their staff, acknowledges their performance, and rewards them accordingly.
Opportunities are available in various locations across New Zealand.
This nationally represented franchise organisation is a front runner in the heavy equipment sector dealing with a range of construction equipment, engines, transmissions and more.
About the role
You will be servicing and completing mechanical repairs on construction equipment both within the workshop and out in the field. You will also be involved in diagnosis of electrical faults.
Requirements for the role
- Hold a relevant automotive trade qualification
- Exceptional diagnostic and electrical ability
- The ability to work well in a team
- Strong mechanical capability
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Solid computer skills
- Have a high level of efficiency and a good work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
Top rates with a national company, company vehicle, phone, career development opportunities, overtime, and other incentives are all on offer!
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.