Job reference - 36138
- Top rates and modern facilities
- Good diagnostics skills are a must
- Leading employer with a national network of dealerships
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for a skilled automotive technician, preferably with solid diagnostics skills, to work in a volume brand dealership on Auckland's North Shore.
About the company and the role
Joining the technical team means aligning yourself with a respected national organisation with a network of dealerships throughout New Zealand. Enjoy exceptional training, top rates of pay, and fantastic working conditions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a move early in 2024 and develop your career and align yourself with an exceptional company that cares about its people.
You will work on passenger cars performing minor and major repairs, services, and diagnostics. If you have a WOF license, you will also be required to conduct WOF checks.
- A relevant automotive technical qualification
- Demonstrated years of experience working on volume passenger cars completing repairs and services
- Asian vehicle brand experience is preferred (preferably in a franchise environment) but other brands experience will be considered
- Solid diagnostic capability is a pre-requisite
- High standards of automotive service and repair skills
- A current WOF license is always advantageous
- A good understanding of spoken and written English, and clear communication skills
- Great time management and the ability to work to deadline
The successful applicant will enjoy the following benefits
- Ongoing franchise brand training
- Exposure to the latest technologies and diagnostic equipment
- Working on vehicles at the forefront of passenger car technology
- A positive working environment and a friendly, fun team of technicians
- A modern, tidy workshop
- Top rates of pay up to $40 per hour depending on your skill and training level
- This is a full time, permanent role offering a 40 hour work week
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Job has Expired