Job reference - 36075
- Australasia's largest independent new vehicle distributor
- NZ national distributor for Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Commercial, Jeep, Ram, and BYD
- Auckland based dealer operations with national territory forging growth in dealer network sales operations
The ATECO Group
The ATECO Group is a uniquely dynamic and fast-moving company that provides manufacturers or OEMs with excellent growth in markets serviced by ATECO Group companies. In New Zealand the group is the national distributor for Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Commercial, Jeep, Ram, and BYD. The group supports 20 dealer points across New Zealand. Proactive and vibrant growth permeates a performance culture where dynamism and excellence meet as one. ATECO Group's international operations include operating as national distributor for a diverse range of quality brands across Australia and New Zealand.
The role of National Dealer Operations Manager
The primary function of the Dealer Operations Manager is to support Sales Managers, liaise with and fully support the dealer network with sales and operational excellence. This role is tasked with developing strong business partnerships and delivering a profitable business model for both wholesale and retail sales operations built on growth, throughput, and customer satisfaction.
Sample of the role's responsibilities:
- Monitoring of key market statistic and trends by region
- Management of Quarterly Dealer Business Meetings
- In conjunction with the GSM, develop monthly and quarterly mindsets our dealer partners
- Weekly liaison with all dealers by phone
- Relationship building
- Excellence In Field, Conduct regular dealer 1:1 Meetings onsite
- Reporting: Retail & Wholesale tracking and forecasting
- Deliver ATECO NZ Retail, wholesale, and customer satisfaction objectives
- Identify and initiate prospective business relationships
- Provide support and guidance to the dealer network, sales teams, and fleet sales teams
- Manage ATECO's NZ direct fleet sales to general, national, rental and government accounts
- Liaise and report to regional OEM contacts when required
A full job description is available upon request.
The skills and background sought
Applicants will need a record of achievement in the motor industry either within a national distributor or retail franchise environment where your focus is closely aligned to sales operations or management.
- An understanding of dealership sales, and financial processes including, ideally, knowledge of DMS systems
- Effective communication skills including the ability build respect and confidence while guiding the dealer network to achieve superior results
- The ability to deliver emotionally intelligent responses and calmly communicate with driven achievers
- The ability, energy, and long-term commitment to achieve significant results on a consistent basis
- Visionary and dynamic problem-solving skills to improve the success of dealership sales in your network
- Superior organisational skills and time management
The challenge and rewards
- The role presented by The ATECO Group represents a role of the highest calibre within this category of employment
- Remuneration and benefits are scoped at a level designed to provide incentive for qualifying motor industry professionals to consider further enquiry mandatory
- A content of travel, approximately 10 days per quarter, is required
- Your opportunity to secure a 5-day working week with a considerable future
The ATECO Group application process
The closing date is the 27th of November 2023, at which time processing of applications begin.
Click the 'apply' section to upload your resume or visit automotiveemployment.co.nz and use the key word search, National Dealer Operations Manager.
Applications must be made to Automotive Employment NZ in the first instance.
The ATECO Group will have access to your application through the Automotive Employment NZ client portal. All applications will be acknowledged both at the time of application and at the beginning of processing.
A job description can be obtained by contacting Jo-Ann or Russell.
For further information about the role you can contact either Jo-Ann Robinson or Russell Phillips on 092713200.