Automotive Accessories Sales Coordinator
|Job Title:||Automotive Accessories Sales Coordinator|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 11:01|
- Monday to Friday role in the automotive industry
- One of the largest distributors of automotive accessories with a global presence
- Prior automotive experience required, preferably in parts or accessories
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the employer
Located in Auckland, this long-standing employer offers an exciting new opportunity that is diverse, challenging, as well as rewarding. This company has a professional reputation, decent work environment, and a company culture that is fun process driven at the same time.
The skills we are looking for
This role is a customer facing role and, although office based, your communication skills should be exceptional both telephonically and verbally.
You should have the ability and confidence to liaise with all levels of staff, both internal and external to the company. Although the right attitude is top of the list, the ability to multitask and prioritise work is essential.
Other requirements for the role:
- You would need to have automotive experience and preferably have a parts or accessories background
- A relevant automotive qualification would be highly sought after
- Top standards of professionalism
- Computer literacy
- Self-management and the ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Superior communication skills
- High standards of personal presentation
- A strong work ethic and moral compass
- High level of attention to detail and a good memory
Duties within the role
- Accurately process orders and daily reporting
- Build solid and trusting relationships with customers
- Deal with all incoming enquiry professionally
- Ensure that deadlines for deliveries are met
- Provide necessary updates to customers and advising on ETA’s
- Follows ups and solutions to any problems that may arise
- Quality control
- Sales and administrative support
The reward, challenge, and future
This global organisation offers a Monday to Friday role, above average remuneration, and the potential for career progression.
In this role no day is the same and the ability to build relationships with New Zealand’s most well-respected people in the automotive industry is there for the taking.
The future is yours to create but the opportunity recognises an ability to grow both in the role and the company.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's