Customer Service and Warehouse Team Leader
|Job Title:||Customer Service and Warehouse Team Leader|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 16:32|
- Use your automotive or engineering parts experience
- Join a large organisation with ongoing development of their staff
- Good salary on offer
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role in a technical product warehouse. The items in the warehouse are of a technical nature and would suit an applicant with knowledge of either fittings, or plumbing or automotive parts.
The role will include the following duties:
- Leading and motivating a team
- Picking and packing of orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- Lifting of goods up to 20 kilograms
- Counter orders / internal sales function
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Experience in a leadership position would be highly advantageous
- Technical product knowledge OR technical training (mechanical or automotive) is essential
- Be computer literate and have strong communication skills
- A positive attitude is critical to this role
- A forklift license would be an advantage but training can be provided for the right applicant
This position is vacant due to the growth of the organisation and can offer long term career prospects. You will receive additional training and develop your skill set in this position. A good salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly productive team.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's