Corporate Account Manager - Toyota NZ, Auckland
|Job Title:||Corporate Account Manager - Toyota NZ, Auckland|
|Contact Name:||Russell Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 16:01|
- Based at the Corporate Sales Office in Greenlane, Auckland
- Number 1 new vehicle distributor in NZ for 31 years
- Retail franchise, fleet sales, or new vehicle background is ideal
About Toyota NZ
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and, in 2018, celebrated 31 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand’s key operations are based from three locations: the National Customer Centre in Palmerston North, Thames Vehicle Operations in Thames, and a Port of Entry facility and Corporate Sales Office in Auckland.
This Corporate Account Manager's vacancy is based at the Corporate Sales Office in Auckland located in the Millennium Centre, Greenlane.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the retention and growth of corporate fleet accounts for Toyota NZ.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing dedicated lease company accounts as well as multinational corporate fleet accounts allocated to your portfolio
- Personal contribution towards the achievement of the team annual sales target, Toyota is a target orientated organisation
- This is an account management role where you will also need to actively seek out and secure conquest business
- Develop superior product knowledge and the unique benefits of both after sales and sales processes
- Progress towards continuous improve philosophies and proficiency of all Toyota NZ applications with the scope of your role
A full job description is available upon request.
The skills we seek
We are seeking an experienced motor industry professional who ideally has a retail franchise, fleet sales, or new vehicle background. You could also have come from a lease company background or feel you have skills and experience in the motor industry applicable to the role.
This is a corporate business development role requiring superior customer relationship building skills. Good IT skills and efficient administrative ability are also imperative. Due to a high content of interfacing with Toyota NZ’s key account clientele, you will be required to possess the very highest standards of professionalism.
Why this role stands out from the norm
Many employers highlight the most significant feature of a vacancy being remuneration or benefits. While it is true remuneration and benefits are attractive in this role, what makes this role stand out is the work culture at Toyota NZ.
Being the number 1 new vehicle distributor in NZ for twenty-nine years is no lightweight achievement. The Toyota NZ employment infrastructure supporting its network is significant. Candidates therefore should not ignore the benefits of medium- or long-term career pathways in the company.
How to apply and the closing date
Toyota NZ request all applications be directed through Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd.
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the ‘Apply Now’ section of this ad. This guarantees that both the recruiter and Toyota NZ can view the progress of your application.
1. All applications received will be acknowledged upon application
2. All applications must be received by the closing date which is Sunday the 5th of May.
3. Processing of applications begins on Monday the 6th of May when a second acknowledgement of the commencement of processing will be provided
4. All applications will be forwarded to Toyota NZ for review unless otherwise requested
A job description can be requested by contacting Russell Phillips via email at email@example.com
Should you wish to confidentially discuss the role, contact Russell Phillips on +64 9 271 3200 or via freephone 0800 67 57 47
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's