Job reference - 35620
- Work on construction and forestry equipment, and forklifts
- Top wage rates and further training on offer
- Live in a beautiful and affordable part of New Zealand
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for a versatile technician who can work on construction and forestry equipment as well as forklifts.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent package is on offer as well as ongoing training, company van for field service duties, and support of a world class, nationally represented organisation
- Company vehicle
- Medical and life insurance
The company and location
Working for a nationally represented organisation, you will be part of a friendly and productive team in Whangarei that is booming and looking for skilled technicians to join their team.
You will work in a field service position attending to breakdowns and service requirements at client premises.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and servicing a range of construction and forestry equipment as well as forklifts
- Minor repairs on site
- Field and workshop based major repairs
- Customer liaison
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Experience working on a wide variety of diesel equipment
- Prior logging experience is an advantage, but training will be provided for technicians with a wide variety of other diesel equipment experience
- Good customer service skills and experience as well as clear communication skills
- A team player
- Current and clean full driver's license
- You must be currently in the area or willing to relocate
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.