Construction Equipment Technicians - various sites
|Job Title:||Construction Equipment Technicians - various sites|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 15:45|
- Work for an OEM on a variety of equipment
- Excellent packages on offer
- Roles in various New Zealand locations
We are urgently looking for a number of highly skilled construction equipment technicians to grow an organisation that is growing and expanding their staffing requirements at a number of branches throughout New Zealand.
You may be based in a workshop or secure a field service role to suit your preference. The company represent a number of products throughout New Zealand and you will be required to work on a variety of equipment.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance of customer owned equipment
- Servicing of machines
- Extensive diagnostics
- Attending to breakdowns at customers premises
- Mechanical repairs both minor and major
- Customer service
- Completion of company paperwork as required
Applicants should have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on construction equipment is essential
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to fault find and solve mechanical problems
- Solid mechanical repair skills
- Experience working for an original equipment manufacturer is preferred
This company provides ongoing product training for it’s employees as well as having opportunities for long term career growth. Opportunities to join a top NZ employer do not come around very often; so this is an opportunity not to be missed. The package is very good and the team are great to work with.
Applications are welcome from local applicants as well as offshore migrants ready to make the move to New Zealand.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's