Construction Equipment Technician
|Job Title:||Construction Equipment Technician|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:46|
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Prior experience working on construction equipment
- Excellent package on offer
We are recruiting for vacancies in the Hawkes Bay area for qualified and experienced Construction Equipment Technicians.
Join a first class workshop which is part of a nationally represented organisation.
- Field service and workshop based duties
- General servicing and maintenance to a wide variety of construction equipment
- Ensuring above average customer service
- Minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns and call outs
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
Skills we seek
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- More than 5 years of relevant post-apprenticeship experience working on construction equipment
- Ability to do unsupervised field service work
- Focused on providing the highest possible levels of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to complete major repairs
A highly attractive salary package is on offer for the right applicant. Since the role involves field service repairs, a tool of trade company vehicle is provided for.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.