CJD Automotive Technician
|Job Title:||CJD Automotive Technician|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:01|
- Top rates on offer for top calibre candidates
- Multiple locations
- Trade qualified technician, preferably with franchise brand training
We have more than one vacancy in more than one location across New Zealand. Our clients are looking for qualified technicians who have gained experience in CJD franchise dealership.
Currently NZ is in a level 4 lockdown due to COVID-19. All Automotive Employment NZ's clients are either closed or working remotely. We encourage you to make your application, regardless so that we can identify those that we can assist as soon as decision makers return.
Do not expect an immediate reply - this is not possible at present.
We have a plan to assist.
The skills we seek
- Trade qualified technician
- Experience servicing and maintaining modern vehicles in the Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge ranges
- Clear and fluent English communication skills
- Candidates who are technically proficient
- Solid diagnostic skills
- Franchise dealership experience
- Franchise brand training
Top industry rates are on offer for those candidates with the right skills and experience.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's