Bus Technician - Auckland
|Job Title:||Bus Technician - Auckland|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Stephens|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 15:31|
- Auckland based
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Work with leading bus brand
Opportunity to join a successful bus distributor in their Auckland workshop. They have modern facilities and are a one stop dealership offering bus sales, part sales and servicing.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced bus technician to join our client's successful team. You should be used to high volume, busy workshop environments and have strong mechanical skills to ensure you are able to carry out a full range of mechanical repairs. You will also be expected to provide excellent customer service and ensuring all clients are happy and taken care of.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working on buses
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical failures and recommend solutions
- Provide excellent and accurate service to customers
- Engine, transmission, suspension and brake system repairs as well as all other general duties
- Complete jobs to a high standard
Successful candidates need
- A trade certificate in engineering (mechanical trade) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the heavy vehicle industry
- Prior experience working on buses is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use computers and customer management systems
- Sound technical knowledge and experience
- A background in working as part of a team
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development programs
- Reward programs
- Modern working environment
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephens for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's