Job reference - 35877
- Join a long-standing, multifranchise dealership in Queensland
- Top rates up to $85k, training, and a team-oriented work environment
- Relocation bonus of $10,000
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for 3 trade qualified technicians with franchise experience to join a state-of-the-art vehicle dealership located in Queensland. Relocation costs to Australia will be covered up to $10,000 by offering a sign on bonus to the successful candidates.
About the employer
The dealership boasts an award-winning service and parts centre and staff passionate about offering excellent customer service. Their true investment lies with their staff as the company offers training, staff BBQ's, and, above all, recognition for hard work.
If you are looking to relocate from New Zealand to Australia, here is the chance so grab this opportunity with both hands!
- Servicing and maintenance of vehicle systems
- Minor and major repairs on all late model passenger vehicles
- The ability to work at the speed required in a busy workshop
- Warranty work
- Ability to diagnose electrical and mechanical faults
- Test driving vehicles to determine damage
- Liaising with the Service Advisors and customers to discuss necessary work to be completed
- Trade qualified technician with proven relevant franchise experience
- High level of initiative
- Clear communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Solid technical skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a positive attitude and like to win as a team
- Motivated by incentives for labour sales, and efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Top computer skills and good attention to detail
- Clean and current drivers license
- Ability to work efficiently
- Fix it right first time attitude
- Opportunity to secure a new role in a leading volume brand dealership
- Competitive wage rates
- Ongoing training
- State-of-the-art facility
- Join a team that not only values and rewards their staff but treats them like family
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to citizens of Australia or New Zealand, Australian residents, and those already in Australia with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. In addition to this list, exceptional skills from other countries will be considered so please feel free to apply.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.