Automotive Technician with WOF
|Job Title:||Automotive Technician with WOF|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 12:16|
- Away from the hustle and bustle of big city life
- Excellent facilities and friendly team in a franchise dealership environment
- Top rates of pay with low cost of living expenses
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Our client is based in Waikato and they seek the skills of a qualified and experienced automotive technician with WOF issuing authority.
The role and duties
- Servicing, maintenance, and repairs to light vehicles
- WOF inspections
- Other general workshop duties as required
- You must be a trade qualified and experienced light vehicle mechanic
- Solid mechanical skills
- A franchise background is highly sought after - specifically so with Asian vehicle brands
- You must have WOF / AVI ticket
- Able to work to in a busy environment
- Team player
- Customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Top rates of pay to match your level of skills and experience
- Low cost of living expenses
- Further training is on offer
- Excellent facilities and friendly team
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at automotiveemployment.co.nz
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's