Job reference - 35988
- Join a well-established and leading automotive dealership and accredited employer
- Seeking skilled qualified automotive technicians
- Top rates, overtime, and staff benefits on offer
Access 31 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Are you a skilled Automotive Technician with a passion for precision and performance? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Look no further, this franchise dealership is seeking talented technicians like you to join their busy workshop.
- Get hands-on experience working with the latest diagnostic tools, software, and equipment in the industry
- The employer offers ongoing educational opportunities to elevate your skills with the latest advancements in automotive technology
- Showcase your expertise by working on vehicles known for their quality and performance
- Become a part of a close-knit team that values teamwork and cooperation
- With a clear path for career advancement, you'll have the opportunity to climb the ladder and take on leadership roles within the organisation
- Remuneration rates are top of the market ($30 to $40 per hour for top skills) and negotiable based on your experience and brand training
- This is a permanent, full-time role offering a work week of at least 40 hours
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and complex repairs on passenger vehicles
- Diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle issues using cutting-edge diagnostic equipment
- Collaborate with colleagues to efficiently solve technical challenges
- Keep accurate records of all services performed and parts used
- Provide exceptional customer service by explaining technical matters in an understandable manner
- Our preference is for trade qualified automotive technicians with post qualification experience
- Experience working in an automotive dealership with advanced franchise brand training would be advantageous
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Solid experience in automotive diagnostics, repair, and maintenance
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- A genuine enthusiasm for automobiles and a desire to stay updated on industry trends
- A focus on high standards of customer service
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Job has Expired