|Job Title:||Automotive Technician|
|Contact Name:||Jo-Ann Robinson|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 14:31|
Job reference - 190576
- Qualified technician to work on a variety of vehicles
- Work for a company with many branches
- Be part of a workshop with a dynamic and progressive culture
We are looking for a trade qualified Light Automotive Technician to join a progressive group of workshops in the Auckland area.
You will be based in a well appointed workshop and part of a busy team who manage high volumes of vehicles on a daily basis.
You will be required to complete services, diagnostics using hand held and laptop diagnostic equipment, as well as general repairs.
WOF checks are also completed on site.
- Trade qualified or a minimum of 5 years' recent, full time automotive repair experience
- Diagnostics and working on electrical systems
- Fitment and tyre replacements
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced workshop
- Servicing, Minor and major repairs
- Good all round technician skills
- Ability to work on a wide variety of vehicles
- WOF certificate would be an advantage but not essential to this role
This position is based within a large group that has many branches throughout the Auckland area. This creates greater potential for long term career growth.
Work in a well appointed workshop within a small friendly team of technicians. Solid hourly rate on offer for good skills and experience.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Jo-Ann Robinson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's