|Job Title:||Automotive Technician|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 14:00|
- Join a nationally represented organisation
- Solid diagnostic skills required
- Work on a variety of vehicles
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the employer
Our client is looking for a qualified motor mechanic to join one of New Zealand’s largest chains of automotive centers based just outside of Palmerston North.
This workshop carries out services, repairs, WOFs, and fleet servicing.
You will be working in an independent capacity performing services, general repairs, as well as brake and suspension work.
You will be carrying out fault finding and diagnostic work as well as WOF checks and tune ups.
The workshop offers great working conditions and a fun team environment.
- Hold a relevant automotive trade qualification
- Solid diagnostic skills are a must
- AVI / WOF certificate highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure as well as unsupervised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a good attitude
- Able to prioritise and work efficiently
- Most importantly, you should have a solid work history accompanied by a good reference as this company is all about looking after their customers and doing the job right first time
- Join a well-established company offering a competitive remuneration reflecting your experience
- Working in on a wide variety of makes and models of vehicles in a great team environment
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's