|Job Title:||Automotive Technician|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 10:46|
- Busy aftermarket workshop in Auckland
- Both petrol and heavy diesel experience preferred
- Top wage rates on offer
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
The company and the role
Our client is seeking a qualified and / or experienced automotive technician with solid diagnostics skills and a can-do attitude to join this busy workshop immediately.
They have the latest equipment and work on a variety of both petrol and heavy diesel vehicles.
This workshop is busier than ever and needs your skills to assist with services, repairs, and all other mechanical work.
- Fault finding and diagnostic work
- You will be servicing and carrying out repairs to the highest of standards
- Suspension work and brake repairs
- Tyre fitting – training could be provided
- Electrical work
- Engine repairs
What is required from you
- At least 3 years of prior, relevant experience in an aftermarket workshop is required
- Diagnostics ability
- Good English communication skills
- Team player
- Pride in your work
- High attention to detail
- WOF license is highly advantageous
- Rates will depend on the level of expertise held by the applicant, but top wage rates are on offer
- The working conditions are great as well
- Opportunity to work with the latest equipment
- Variety of work on and offsite
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's