|Job title :||Automotive Service Manager - European Brands|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Location :||Napier, Hastings|
|Job Reference :||35184|
|Contact name :||Russell Phillips|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Job reference - 35184
- Hawke's Bay's number one vehicle group
- Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo service operations
- Relocate to Hawke's Bay, an ideal place if you are after work/life balance
About Bayswater Vehicles
For 30 years, the Bayswater Vehicle Group have been Hawke's Bay's most trusted name in motoring with dealerships located in Napier, Hastings, and Manawatu. Proudly 100% locally owned and operated, included in our vehicle franchise family are Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, and BMW brands.
Boasting numerous significant awards over many years, our team are driven to deliver exceptional customer experiences and are determined to succeed in all areas of our business to ensure continued growth.
This is a leadership role managing the Jaguar, Land Rover, and Volvo service departments at Bayswater European located on Carlyle Street, Napier. You will control a team of seven comprising of technicians and support staff.
The role reports to the Dealer Principal and Group General Manager. Using predetermined KPIs, the Service Manager will ensure a continuance of strong productivity and efficiency and a motivated and engaged service team.
Duties and accountabilities:
- Supervises the day-to-day running of Service Centre and staff and motivate the team to achieve sales and profitability targets
- Monitors service centre appearance to ensure facility is maintained
- Checks all service progress invoicing to ensure all invoices presented to the customers are narratively and financially accurate
- Monitors the incoming work to ensure the workshop is pre-booked
- Monitor Service Advisor activity and bookings in line with the technical competencies
- Completes tall distributor Service Reports
- Achieves targets through updating and reviewing weekly/monthly DOC reports
- Formulates and implements action plans to increase service sales
- Completes manufacturer training courses
- Monitors warranty documentation and training for audit processes
- Monitors JLR and Volvo customer survey portals
An extended job description is available upon request
The skills and experience sought by Bayswater European
Bayswater European are seeking an experienced Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager ready to step up. You will require a motor industry technical management background with a preference towards a franchised dealership service management role.
Trained managers who understand the process of working with aftersales KPIs such as productivity and efficiency management and how to use KPIs to positively motivate your staff are highly desirable applicants.
Brand experience is an advantage, however, consideration will also be given to applicants from other aftersales sectors of the motor industry where similar practices are in place.
The challenge and rewards
The Bayswater European's Jaguar, Land Rover, and Volvo service operations require high standards of service delivery. In keeping with the desire to appoint an applicant of calibre, an attractive remuneration package is designed to reward the applicant toward the top end of roles in the region.
An attractive salary will pair with overall remuneration targeted toward $110k-$120k. A company car, cell phone, and normal benefits also apply.
If a great work/life balance is what you are after, then Hawke's Bay is an ideal place to live! Great family lifestyle, excellent schools, and significant sunshine hours. Perfect for year-round outdoor activities like surfing, mountain biking, and fishing to name a few.
Application process and closing date
Click the 'apply now' section of the job ad and upload your CV.
Automotive Employment NZ are the authorised recruitment partner for this assignment. It is important for you to upload your application through the 'apply now' section. This ensures Bayswater Vehicles will have access to your application through our application engagement portal.
Applicants are able to request a copy of the job description by emailing or calling Russell Phillips on 027 479 0000 for more details.
Alternatively, you can email our Recruitment Manager, Jo-Ann Robinson, at , or you can call on 021 271 3201, or Freephone 0800 67 57 47.