Automotive Parts Interpreter
|Job Title:||Automotive Parts Interpreter|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 11:01|
- Senior role at a top, new vehicle site
- Particularly well set up parts operation
- Minimum 2 years of automotive parts interpretation skills needed
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Located in one of Tauranga’s primary motoring zones, this employer is known as an employer of choice. Reputation, professionalism, and a decent work environment are all hallmarks of the operation.
The parts operation is exceptionally well managed and will prove a pleasure to work in as an experienced automotive parts interpreter.
The skills we are looking for
This is not an entry level role. You will need previous experience interpreting automotive parts.
Yes we realise you may know cars, you may have even worked on cars but this is a parts role. We need your ability to interpret between OEM and aftermarket parts and therefore have knowledge of parts operations processes.
- You need to be an experienced in automotive parts. You will have worked in an automotive dealership or aftermarket parts operation
- Top standards of professionalism
- Superior communication skills
- High standards of personal presentation
- A strong work ethic and moral compass
- High level of attention to detail and a good memory
The reward, challenge, and future
Working for a truly decent company is something we all inherently search for, so this is a reason in itself to apply. It is also well paid.
The challenge will be to generate strong levels of parts sales income contributing to the company’s success during Covid. With a strong volume orientated brand recognised as one of the best, you will be well equipped to achieve.
The future is yours to create but the opportunity recognises an ability to grow both in the role and the company.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's