Automotive Industry Jobs
|Job Title:||Automotive Industry Jobs|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 11:01|
- Experts in our field
- Opportunities nationwide
- Roles across the motor industry
Since 1991 we have been involved in motor industry recruitment. Automotive Employment NZ employ 5 dedicated consultants providing a full range of recruitment services to the NZ motor industry. With over 2,500 clients, and in excess of over 45,000 registered candidates, we are positioned like no other company in NZ to be able to assist during COVID-19.
Most of Automotive Employment NZ's clients have been affected and are either still closed, working remotely, or operating under Health and Safety restrictions. We encourage you to still make your application so that, once business begins to return to normal, we can assist you in finding suitable employment.
Jobs will be available but in more limited quantities than what they were before lockdown.
We have positioned ourselves to be able to provide flexible working arrangements and redeploying workers across multiple sectors of the industry.
Please be patient while waiting for a response to your application.
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
We recruit for various roles across the motor industry including, but not exclusive to, the following in retail and for national distributors (if we have not listed your role or potential role below, that does not mean we cannot assist):
- Technicians in the light motor vehicle, heavy road transport / truck, material handling, construction, farming / agricultural, forestry, and marine sectors
- WOF and COF Inspectors
- Light automotive, heavy vehicle / truck, farming equipment, fleet sales professionals, including F&I and Business Development Managers
- Auto electricians on both light and heavy vehicles
- Senior roles such as Sales Managers, Parts Managers, Service Managers, General Managers, Branch Managers, Dealer Principals, Corporate Account Managers etc.
- Parts and warranty staff including Parts Sales Reps, Parts Interpreters, Warranty Administrators, Service Advisors, as well as accounts and other admin staff in the light and heavy sectors
- Foreman, Workshop Controller, Workshop Supervisor, 2IC roles
In order to move ahead of the curve, our recommendation is that you apply now and submit your full, detailed resume and any relevant trade or training certificates. This will go directly to our database and is the easiest way to get your information to us.
Please note, due to the current closure of our borders, we are focusing on local applicants at this stage.
Please also feel free to keep an eye on our website for updates in the 'News' section - automotiveemployment.co.nz
If you have a general enquiry, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
As soon as the opportunity emerges, our consultants will be in touch.
When it comes to motor industry recruitment, no one has better resource or better connectivity.