Job reference - 35993
- Franchise trained Diagnostic or Master Technician looking for a new challenge
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Accredited employer offering further training and development
Automotive Employment NZ Ltd is a leading automotive recruitment specialist company in New Zealand. For over 32 years we have been committed to finding the best talent for our clients and have built a solid reputation producing the best jobs, opportunities, and connections in the automotive industry.
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated franchise trained Diagnostic and/or Master Technicians to join client's top-class dealerships in New Zealand. As a Diagnostic/Master Technician, you will play a crucial role in identifying and resolving vehicle issues, ensuring the safety and reliability of customers' vehicles.
- Conduct comprehensive diagnostic tests using advanced equipment and tools to identify automotive problems
- Analyse diagnostic results and develop effective repair plans
- Perform automotive repairs and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer and company standards
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver exceptional customer service
- Keep accurate records of all repairs and services performed
- Stay updated on the latest automotive technology and trends through ongoing training and education
- Relevant automotive qualification
- Proven experience as a Diagnostic Technician in an automotive workshop environment
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Franchise brand training up to Diagnostic/Master level highly preferred
- Proficiency in using diagnostic equipment and software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to delivering high-quality service and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A clean and valid driver's license
- $35-$40 per hour plus performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- 40 hour work weeks guaranteed, with overtime when required
How to apply
If you are a passionate Diagnostic or Master Technician looking to join a reputable dealership, get paid your worth, and receive further training and development, then get in touch with the team at Automotive Employment NZ.
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.