Auto Electrician Light Automotive
|Job Title:||Auto Electrician Light Automotive|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:01|
- Qualified auto electrician
- Work on a wide variety of light automotive vehicles
- Wide variety of challenging and interesting work
We are looking for a trade qualified Auto Electrician to join a very busy auto electrical shop in the west Auckland area.
You will work in a small, highly productive team with a friendly, family-like work atmosphere second to none.
We require a top end auto electrician who enjoys the challenge of more complex work.
Duties will include:
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Electrical installation work
- Programming and coding
- Software updates and key coding
- ABS pump repairs
- Soft tops and panoramic roof rebuilds
- Working on a mix of European and Japanese light automotive vehicles
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Trade qualified auto electrician
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in non franchise workshops
- Advanced technical ability
- An enquiring mind who keeps up to date with the latest technology
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with a wide variety of scan tools
- A team player
A better working environment would be hard to find. You will be part of a friendly, productive team and work in a well appointed workshop.
The hourly rate will be based on your experience and skills. The more you can do the more you will be paid. Training in advanced auto electrical skills is also on offer for a highly motivated solid performer.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
Applications can also be made by visiting www.automotiveemployment.co.nz. Use the quick search function and type in the words "Auto Electrician Light Automotive".
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's