Job reference - 35999
- Seeking skilled qualified auto electricians to join this hard working team
- Competitive rates
- Be a part of a work culture that celebrates innovation, quality workmanship, and excellence
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Auto Electrician with a passion for diagnosing and solving complex electrical issues in vehicles to join this team of experts.
- You will be working for a well-established company with excellent working conditions. This company is an accredited employer that offers further training and opportunities for growth.
- Access to modern tools and equipment allowing you to perform to the best of your ability
- Work on a wide range of vehicles
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Latest diagnostic tools
- Wage rates range from $32 to $40 per hour
- This is a permanent, full-time role offering a minimum of 40 hours
- Proficient in diagnosing and repairing electrical systems in various vehicle makes and models
- Install, repair, and maintain vehicle electrical systems, including wiring, lighting, alarms, and accessories
- Diagnostics using technical manuals, computer-based systems, wiring diagrams, and specialised tools for precise repairs
- Conduct comprehensive checks to ensure adherence to safety and quality standards
- Collaborate with other technicians and team members to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of work
- Provide excellent customer service by explaining electrical issues and repair options clearly and professionally
- Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in auto electrical technology and techniques
- Our preference is for trade qualified and experienced auto electricians
- Post-qualification experience working as an auto electrician working on a variety of vehicles is essential
- An understanding of automotive wiring diagrams, schematics, and technical manuals
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and equipment used in the auto electrical industry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid diagnostics and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to deadline
- Good customer service skills
If you're a motivated Auto Electrician ready to contribute your expertise to a dynamic team, we want to hear from you. Join this team in providing top-quality auto electrical solutions and enhancing the driving experience for their valued customers.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.