|Job Title:||Auto Electrician|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:46|
- Local, family owned business
- Experience desired across variety of commercial, agricultural, and passenger vehicles
- Live in the region known for its beaches and wineries
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
The employer and region
Considering a move of employer or keen to get into the regions?
Hawkes Bay is a region known for its beaches, wineries, and sunny climate. It is also one of the country’s largest pip fruit growing areas.
The cost of living is affordable even with a property market that is booming, and there are great schools if you have children.
The employer is a well known auto electrical company and has been in operation for over 35 years. They work across a diverse range of equipment including agricultural, commercial diesel trucks, light automotive vehicles, and industrial engines.
In addition to full auto electrical services they also stock an array of batteries, alternators, and other products within the parts department.
The workshop is booming, and they are looking for a superstar Auto Electrician to join the team.
Duties within the role
- Auto electrical services and repairs both in the workshop and out in the field
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- All forms of automotive and mobile machinery air-conditioning
- A New Zealand Level 4 or offshore equivalent Auto Electrical qualification
- Prior relevant auto electrical experience
- Applicants should have a mix of auto electrical experience across a range of agricultural equipment, trucks, and light vehicles
- Solid diagnostics and computer skills
- Solid communication skills
- Team player
- You must have a high level of initiative and be self-motivated as a large portion of this role is field based
- Remuneration is payable on par with the experience held
- The advantage of living the dream in the beautiful Hawkes Bay
- Candidates with high level diagnostic skills across multiple types of equipment will possess skills closely aligned to the employer's needs and so will naturally be paid in line with these skills
- Either way this will prove a rewarding role with a company that has forged an enviable reputation for quality workmanship
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's