Job reference - 35507
- Busy workshop located in central Auckland
- Aftermarket European specialist workshop
- Top rates of pay on offer depending on expertise- $35 per hour
- You will be performing services as well as minor and major repairs
- Performing diagnostics and fault finding
- Dealing with customers and provide them with excellent customer service
You will need
- Trade qualified automotive technician
- At least 5 years of relevant post qualification experience working on European vehicle brands
- Solid diagnostic skills
- Can work well in a team enviroment
- WOF / AVI certification preferred
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail
Based on your level of experience, you will earn higher than average wage rates, up to $35 per hour and will work in a successful, hard working team.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and in a supportive team!
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.