Managing Director - Executive Recruitment, Marketing, Consulting, and Business Development
Russell Phillips is New Zealand’s most experienced motor industry Recruitment and HR specialist. Initially founding New Zealand’s first motor industry recruitment company in 1991, he remains the Owner/Director of New Zealand’s leading Recruitment Company in this market segment to this day.
Knowledge of both the New Zealand and Global Motor Industry talent pool is unsurpassed.
Recent accolades include:
1. Top 1% of best-connected recruiters globally in the LinkedIn network
2. 2014 award for “Most Endorsed Recruiter” at the Blue Carpet awards
3. Selected by New Zealand’s peak industry Automotive News publication to provide monthly executive commentary on motor industry employment trends and executive appointments.
4. Consultant to industry on remuneration and employment-related issues with consulting work extending to industrial relations advice and immigration alongside licsed immigration advisers.
5. Government lobbying through peak industry associations often includes Russell's network of parliamentarian contacts and extensive knowledge base across employment and immigration issues.
6. In the COVID-19 Pandemic Russells skills were redeployed in the JOB RESCUE and RECOVERY PROGRAM.
Russell is known for his work in the following areas: Executive Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Best Practice Recruitment Strategy, Technical Search, Immigration, Advanced Psychological Assessment Interpretations, and International Recruitment Expo’s and Training.
General consulting activity includes consulting to industry and government bodies on issues ranging from national labour shortages, national remuneration statistics, government submissions on immigration and training. He has also consulted on dealership acquisitions and NZ based business start-ups. He is also the key point of contact for corporate business and international business development.