Technical Trainer - Automotive
- Use your automotive training experience in this exciting role
- Based in Auckland with first class training facilities
- Join a top distributor
Job reference - 3253
We are looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to work for Mazda New Zealand.
Since 1972, Mazda has been offering New Zealanders vehicles that are a little out of the ordinary. During that time, as well as meeting the nation's everyday motoring needs, Mazda have introduced an array of innovative and lifestyle vehicles.
The national headquarters for Mazda New Zealand is located in Mt Wellington, Auckland. In keeping with Mazda New Zealand’s innovative corporate profile the work environs are modern and spacious. Natural light sourced from the internal Japanese garden adds a unique feel to the workplace and this is complemented by purpose built facilities to support the dealer network.
- The position of Technical Trainer will be a teaching role, conducting and administering technical training courses for Repair Technicians from Mazda dealerships at the National Training Centre in Auckland
- These courses include both classroom and practical elements which will occasionally require rewriting and updating
- Over time, the successful applicant will be expected to assist with development of new courses and e-learning
- Administration duties will include management of invitations, registrations, and administration of Mazda’s online Learning Management System
- The Technical Training role will complement that of the current Training Manager, who will be responsible for training development and planning. Both roles will ultimately report to the National Service Manager
Applicants will require the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- A technical background in electronics, engineering, or automotive
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Polished personal grooming
- Above-average standards of computer literacy
- Technical experience with the Mazda product would prove advantageous but the desire to build a long career with Mazda New Zealand and displaying the competencies outlined above will take precedence
Remuneration will prove attractive as will the additional benefits such as a brand new company car, fuel, an active social club, superannuation, buying privileges, and bonuses. It is little wonder the average employment tenure at Mazda NZ is a staggering fourteen years!
How to apply and closing date
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the 'Apply Now' section of this ad as this guarantees the employer can view your application.
Please note, this is a managed assignment. To be considered for this role all applications need to be directed to Kim Powell at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd. Applications sent to third party consultants will not be considered, Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd are retained exclusively for this assignment.
- All applications will be acknowledged upon application
- Applications must be received by the closing date which is July 22, 2018. To be considered for this role, applications need to be received prior to this date
- Processing of applications begins on July 23, 2018, when a second acknowledgement of the commencement of processing will be provided
- All applications will be forwarded to Mazda NZ unless otherwise requested
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Kim Powell from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47 or +64 9 271 3200.
29 Jun 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Trainer