Automotive Claims Assessor - Auckland
- Off tools role using your mechanical knowledge
- Office based as well as on site assessments
- Excellent salary package
Job reference - 3095
An exciting new position combining office based assessment work as well on site assessing for mechanical faults and repairs.
Your time spent in the office compared to on site will vary on an ongoing basis depending on the needs of the business.
Duties will include:
- Administering claims and underwriting strategies for MBI, CCI, and Gapcover polices
- Ensuring the effective and efficient handling of all claims to achieve loss ratio targets as per company budgets
- On site mechanical assessments as and when required
- Ensure all claims processes are documented
- Extensive communication with customers, staff and service providers
- Provide expert advice to external and internal customers
- Ensuring effective measures such as parts procurement, authorised repairers and agreed labour rates are adhered to
- Ongoing improvements to process effectiveness and efficiency
The skills we seek
- Trade qualified automotive technician essential
- Recent hands on mechanical experience preferred but technicians who are already in an off tools role will also be considered
- A balance of technical knowledge, customer liaison skills, and administrative ability are required within this role
- Computer literacy, attention to detail, and solid organisational skills are also critical to this role
- Training in claims and underwriting procedures as well as internal computer systems will be provided to the successful applicant
- The successful applicant will be in a 100% off the tools role but still have the ability to use their extensive automotive technical knowledge on a daily basis
- Be part of a dynamic progressive team and earn an attractive salary
- This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career
How to Apply:
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact Kim Powell at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
5 Feb 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Service Advisor