Warranty & Service Administrator - Subaru of New Zealand
- Off tools role with an automotive vehicle distributor
- Use your technical training
- Good computer skills essential
Job reference - 3046
We are looking for an applicant with solid automotive technical knowledge to secure an entry level role with Subaru New Zealand.
Subaru of New Zealand (SNZ) is the exclusive New Zealand importer and distributor of vehicles manufactured by SUBARU CORPORATION.
Celebrating over 50 years of the Subaru Boxer Engine and now 25 years of the iconic WRX model, SNZ has always dared to be different, having gone to a 100% All Wheel Drive model range with the introduction of the world's first SUV (the Outback) back in 1996. Their business philosophy is based on integrity, engagement, and innovation. SNZ is part of the global Inchcape PLC automotive business who are focused on being the world’s most trusted distributor and retailer group.
Subaru are proud of what makes them different and strive to put their customers experience at the heart of everything they do. They have been creating Symmetrical All wheel Drive vehicles since 1972. Globally, Subaru is often referred to as a niche manufacturer and, in New Zealand, it is also a relatively small company driven by the same trust and passion its customers place in the vehicles. Every team member must make a difference.
Subaru is Confidence in Motion.
You will be based at the head office of Subaru of New Zealand who look after the brand throughout New Zealand.
- The position provides support to the after sales technical team and is an entry level role
- You will use your technical knowledge to assist with warranty and service issues throughout the dealer network
- Liaison with the Japanese head office, NZ dealerships and in some instances customers too will be a large part of your role
- Administration and computer work will also be part of this busy role
- Training will be provided, however, you should have a sound level of automotive technical knowledge required to be successful in this exciting role
- The ideal applicant will either have recently completed their light automotive apprenticeship or be part way through
- Would suit an applicant who has decided they would prefer an off the tools role but still be able to use their technical knowledge in the automotive sector to the full
- Computer literacy, excellent communication skills, ability to organise and perform general administrative duties is essential to this role
- Applications will also be considered from Franchise dealership parts personnel with a good level of technical knowledge
- This is a rare opportunity to join a national vehicle distributor at a junior level
- You will be paid a good salary, receive excellent training and work in a dynamic team
How to Apply:
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the Kim Powell at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
22 Nov 2017
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Warranty Claims Administrator